|New Product Features
- Expanded support for the Signal Processing, Image Processing, and Statistics Libraries included with both Jacket and LibJacket
- Faster linear algebra for special systems (e.g. symmetric, positive definite, triangular, etc.)
- Enhanced visualizations
- New and updated examples: FDTD, Mandelbrot fractals, maximum-likelihood neural segmentation, MDS for genomics
- Built with CUDA 4.0 for peak performance
|Examples & Benchmarks
- Recent case studies: video feature learning (Stanford), digital holography (REAL3d), hybrid LU decomposition (SAIC), GPU Computing seminar (U Aalborg), and more
- Stanford benchmarks show Jacket outperforms the Parallel Computing Toolbox.
- Benchmarks showing how LibJacket outperforms MKL, IPP, and other CPU libraries.